Queso is the perfect dip for college football, parties, or other social events. Grab your favorite corn chip and scoop up some warm, tasty queso!
Game time QuesoCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
1 block Velveeta (if you have H-E-B, their brand is great)
1 can diced tomatoes & green chilis, drained
1 cup of milk
1 Roma tomato, chopped
(optional) cooked ground beef
(optional) cooked sausage
- Slice the cheese into small evenly sized pieces. Add to large glass bowl
- Microwave for 45 seconds
- Remove, add about half the milk, stir, microwave again for 45 seconds
- Remove, stir, repeat the 45 seconds in the microwave until the cheese is the desired smoothness. Add more milk if needed, a small amount at a time
- Add the drained diced tomatoes & green chilis, stir and microwave again (45 seconds)
- Optional – add about a cup of cooked ground beef or (YUM!) cooked sausage. (Whataburger sausage is the best.)
- Finish by adding in the chopped tomato. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips!